Private Day Tours
- Pick up from the port in Casablanca, depending on the time of arrival, pause at Casablanca's most famous attraction: Hassan the Second Mosque for a 45-minute guided tour.
- Take off to the Kingdom capital, Rabat. Depending on time limits, the tour can include Rabat's major attractions: Hassan Tower and Mausoleum of Mohammed V and his son Hassan II - former king and father of the current king. The 12th Century Kasbah Udayah: a departure point for armies leaving to conquest Spain, in the 18th century, a gathering of pirates who used to capture Christian ships.
- Stroll at the old medina of Rabat for a taste of local daily lifestyle. Back to Casablanca Tour ends.
Marrakech or Casablanca City Tour
This guided tour starts and ends at your hotel or riad, wherever it is in Casablanca or Marrakech. It starts at 9:30am and ends at 4 or 5pm, depending on the season.
Marrakech Day Tour-
After meeting you in your accommodation, we will start exploring Marrakech "the red city of Morocco”.
Your guide will ensure that you see the most important places of historical and cultural interest, including the Koutoubia Tower, the Saadian tombs, the Palace of Bahia and the Ben Youssef Coranic School.
- Your visit includes the alleys of the Medina and the souks - one of the largest souks in Morocco, where you can see hundreds of handicrafts.
- Lunch at a restaurant around the square or at any place of your choice, then we will drive you outside the Medina to see the Majorelle Gardens and have short drive to the new city “Gueliz”, before we drop you off at your accommodation at the end of the day.
- You have the option to end at the square where you have the opportunity to walk through the square entertained with magicians, story-tellers, tooth-pullers and food sellers.
The tour doesn't include lunch (about 10 USD)
Casablanca Day Tour-
This guided tour starts and ends at your hotel or riad in Casablanca. It starts at 9:30am and ends at 4 or 5pm, depending on the season.
After meeting you in your accommodation, we will start exploring Casablanca "the largest city in Morocco”.
Your guide will ensure that you see the most important places of historical and cultural interest, including:
- The Hassan Mosque
- The Habous District
- The Royal Palace
- The Corniche District
- The Central Market
- Time permitting Rick's Cafe from the famed movie Casablanca.
The tour doesn't include lunch or entry to the Mosque or attractions (about 20 USD)
*Please note that if needed we will pick you up/drop you off at the Airport or Port.
The Berber Trail: Atlas Mountains and the Ourika Valley (Three Valleys)We do recommend this trip if you have time while in Casablanca or Marrakech. This trip will take you to breathtaking scenery less touched by tourists and to a very lush valley to escape the heat and the chaos of the city. This journey will allow you experience the Berber way of life, a way that has been endured for hundreds of years.
- We meet you at your riad/hotel in Casablanca or Marrakech and start travelling to Ourika Valley via the villages of Asni and Tahnaout. This tour will take you through the three valleys including Tahnaout Valley, the Mulay Brahim Gorge and the Berber village of Asni, you will also have the opportunity to visit a Berber family and experience our culture.
- During your journey you will experience the breathtaking scenery and the fascinating views of the Toubkal and Oukaimden Mountains - the highest peaks in North Africa.
- You will get to Ourika Valley for lunch. This valley is one of the richest valleys in Morocco with water running, green trees and flowers, blooming bushes, and magnificent waterfalls. After lunch here, you have the option to take 2 hours hiking. You will walk through the Berber village of Setti Fatma, and within the fields where you may well see monkeys in the wild, and experience great views of the waterfall.
- Afterwards, you will head back to Casablanca or Marrakech. Tour ends at your accommodation or any place of your choice in Casablanca or Marrakech.
Essaouira Day trip: Exploring Essaouira
We will meet you at your accommodation in Marrakech and start travelling to Essaouira, “Mogador”.
- Just before you get to Essaouira and since this is the land of the “Argan culture”, you will see herds of goats climbing the Argan trees looking for better food they can’t find on the ground. Here you will have the opportunity to visit the women's co-operative of Argan oil where they extract the oil that is famous for its culinary, cosmetic and medical properties.
- We will arrive in Essaouira around 11am and then start our exploration of the city. You’ll visit the Skala Fortress; see Thuya wood carved by artisans; walk through the alleys of the medina, where you can see hundreds of handicrafts.
- Essaouira knew many civilisations - including the Portuguese occupation, which affects much of its architecture - however, it remains a small beautiful town with much history. Because of its size and its characteristic blue doors, washed walls and location, it is also regarded as Morocco’s “Jewel of the Atlantic”.
- Your visit includes the Mellah - the Jewish headquarter, and the beach. There is an annual festival of “Gnawa music”, where many musical groups come from different parts of Africa and the world.
- Today you will have lunch in a Moroccan way, a very authentic experience.
- After that you will have some free time before we drive you back to Casablanca or Marrakech where the tour ends.